Prosurge TPMOV is a Type 1ca thermally protected metal oxide varistor (TPMOV) with thermal protection designed to open in the event of overheating due to an abnormal over-voltage or temporary over voltage (TOV) and will interrupt any abnormal current that may be encountered. Global patented thermal disconnector design with arc extinguishing device (TPAE technology), fail-safe and self-protected.
- TPMOV is PCB mount modular SPD, with compact size to save installation space.
- Up to 1500Vdc, can meet requirements of all applications.
- UL recognized Type 1 SPD
- Higher surge capacity with compact size
- Global patented Thermally Protected MOV technology, self-safe and self-protected
- Compatible with reflow and wave soldering procedure
- Wide operating temperature range
- Built-in visual/remote fault indication