Prosurge SP series DIN-rail SPD (DIN-rail Surge Protection Device) is Type 1ca SPD according to UL 1449 4th edition and is designed for low-voltage power supply system surge protection, especially for point of entry (Category C, D, ANSI/IEEE C62.41) and sub-circuit (Category B, ANSI/IEEE C62.41) protection.
SP series surge protection device features Prosurge’s global patented fail-safe and self-protected technology, offering quick thermal response and perfect cut-off function and providing fast and reliable protection for various power supply systems.
Built with window fault indication and optional remote alarm contact, it can monitor the operating status of the SPD itself.
Prosurge SPV series is a Type 1ca SPD (Surge Protective Device) according to UL 1449 4th Ed., designed for photovoltaic system DC side protection against the damage from surges caused by lightning and other electrical sources.
- Max. Permitted DC Voltage (Vpvdc): 85-1500Vdc
- Surge capacity (8/20 μs)：50kA
- SCCR：100kA – tested without external CB or fuse
- UL recognized Type 1ca SPD (ANSI/UL1449 4th), Type 2ca SPD (CSA-C22.2 ) for PV/ Photovoltaic system (UL File No. E319871).
- Pluggable design with window fault indication
- Remote alarm signal optional
- Meet worldwide standards: UL 1449 4th, IEC 61643-31: 2018 & EN 50539-11: 2013
- Global patented thermal disconnector design with arc extinguishing device, fail-safe & self-protected, quick thermal response and perfect circuit cut-off function. No additional over-current protection devices required.
Prosurge’s SP…D series are surge protection modules for PCB Mounting. They are heavy MOV based devices and are constructed with Prosurge thermal protection and arc extinguishing technology. They can be easily integrated or mounted on PCB and are the best choice for global customers to develop PV SPD at minimum cost.
- For AC application: Max. Continuous operating voltage (MCOV): 150~690Vac
- For DC/PV application: Max. Permitted DC Voltage (Vpvdc): 85-825Vdc
- Surge capacity (8/20 μs)：50kA
- SCCR：up to 200kA – tested without external CB or fuse
- UL recognized Type 1ca SPD (ANSI/UL1449 4th), Type 2ca SPD (CSA-C22.2 )
- Comply with IEC 61643 standard
- Quick thermal response and perfect circuit cut-off function due to special thermal disconnector design with arc extinguishing device
- Wide operating temperature range and high reliability
- High surge current capacity and low leakage current
- Floating remote signaling contact for fault indication while additional uses of PVD_Base
Prosurge’s DM../M4N.. series are dataline protectors provide surge protection for 1-pair line with shielded or 2-pairs lines of closed circuit (loops) in the data, signal or communication system, suitable for use in category location B, C (ANSI/IEEE C62.41) or directly at the upstream near the protected devices.
- UL listed dataline protector per UL 497B standard
- Pluggable surge protection for DIN Rail mounting
- Signal transmission is not interrupted when exchanging module
- Two-stage protection circuit, limit the transients with gas discharge tubes and transzorb diodes
- Rate load current 1A
- Earth possible on DIN Rail
- Suitable to use for 4-20 mA current loops, analog communication, high-frequency bus system or video transmission system.
- Comply with UL497, and IEC61643-21:2012,category D1/C1/C2/C3
Prosurge Surge Protection Device Products Family
Click to explore our extensive surge protection devices and other lightning protection products.
Contact Prosurge and Get Reply in 2 Hours
see how competitive our price is : )
Live chat with us by clicking the chat button on the bottom right corner
Fill the Contact Form and Get Reply in 2 Hours